http://www.channelsurfing.net/
Printable View
Story is that soon after coming to the WWE he wanted to test himself in a "gym match" (a private shoot) against Kurt Angle. He got his behind handed to him fairly easily by Angle.
This story was confirmed by some inside of the WWE. Former Ohio State coach Chip Cochrane posted on mma.tv that the gap between an NCAA champ and an Olympic gold medalist is as wide as that between a high school state champ and an NCAA champ.
All that aside, I think he has a real chance of beating a somewhat washed-up Mir, but little chance of becoming a dominate force in mma.
Not sure he won't get submitted by Mir.......We'll see.
Mir has the tools to submit Lesnar, but is his heart still in it? He has looked rough after the accident even in victory.
I think Mir found his heart again, I would not be suprised if Lesnar gets KO'd.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenSyntax</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would it be disgusting? Hell I love MMA and Am Wrestling. I think it would kick ass. </div></div>
It'd just be sad to see a "pro wrestler" come up and automatically beat someone who was at one time a very dangerous force in the UFC.
Not that Lesnar wasn't at one time a successful collegiate wrestler, but you get the point. I hope Mir can pull it off! </div></div>
I dont think itd be sad at all, doesnt anybody remember where Ken Shamrock was before he got into MMA...he was a pretty well known wrestler in the WWE...IMO I think a lot of the wrestlers in the WWE should drop that nonsense and look into the MMA world, ya know real stuff
Actually he was in the UFC way before the WWE picked him up. He was fighting Pancrase before he was in UFC.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenSyntax</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would it be disgusting? Hell I love MMA and Am Wrestling. I think it would kick ass. </div></div>
It'd just be sad to see a "pro wrestler" come up and automatically beat someone who was at one time a very dangerous force in the UFC.
Not that Lesnar wasn't at one time a successful collegiate wrestler, but you get the point. I hope Mir can pull it off! </div></div>
I dont think itd be sad at all, doesnt anybody remember where Ken Shamrock was before he got into MMA...he was a pretty well known wrestler in the WWE...IMO I think a lot of the wrestlers in the WWE should drop that nonsense and look into the MMA world, ya know real stuff </div></div>
I agree..a lot of the guys who seem like they could do something should. Angle, Lesnar, maybe even Kane..they could give it a try.
I think Angle would do great in the UFC
Angle is broke down.
Also to note Tim Sylvia faces Big Nog for the interim title.